Pre & ProBiotic Advantage -
Your key to healthier digestion & better absorption*
Item # Pre & ProBiotic Advantage
60 Vegetarian Capsules – 2 Month Supply
Suggested Retail Price: $42.00
Online Website Price: $30.00
· Gluten Free, Non-Dairy, Non-GMO & Kosher Certified
· Exceeds 12 Billion CFU per Serving (1 Capsule) of a Proprietary Blend of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium longum
· 60 Servings – 2 Month Supply of Delayed Release Veggie Capsules
Pro-Biotics aid the gut by increasing the number of helpful bacteria, and inhibiting harmful bacteria.*
Pre-Biotics act as the “food” for these beneficial bacteria, enhancing their activity.*
Each of the strains of friendly flora in Pre & ProBiotic Advantage are clinically proven to have a high tolerance and survival rate for conditions in the GI tract. They are known to adhere to the intestinal wall without damaging it, forming a protective barrier, and reducing room for pathogenic bacteria to colonize and /or bore through the intestinal wall.*
Scientific Research on Pro-biotics Show Many Health Benefits:
- Improved digestion of foods & alleviating digestive disorders*
- Helps maintain healthy functioning of the intestinal tract*
- Enhanced synthesis of B vitamins*
- Protection against E. coli and other food poisoning*
- Improved lactose tolerance and digestibility of milk products*
- Reduced risk of vaginal infections and yeast infections*
- Improved immune function*
- Promoting anti-carcinogenic activity*
- Helping prevent peptic ulcers caused by H. pylori*
"I'm a fan of this product because it contains a blend of probiotics and prebiotics. Prebiotics are the food for probiotics, so it's important to have both! It's also a great alternative for those who want the benefits of probiotics without some of the potential allergens such as wheat, eggs, soy, or dairy. It can also be kept at room temperature compared to other probiotics, which need to be refrigerated." Lisa, KY*
“I have never seen a probiotic with so many cool features (bottle, capsules, ingredients). This is a very clean product and it works very well.” Sage, FL*
INGREDIENTS: Proprietary Blend of L. acidophilus la-14, B. lactis BI-04, B. bifidum Bb-06, B. longum BI-05Other Ingredients - Sunfiber® (Guar Fiber), Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Vegetable Powder, Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Cellulose (Delayed Release Capsules).
- THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NO: Wheat, Eggs, Yeast, Soy, Sugar, Salt, Animal Derivatives, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
Prebiotic: Sunfiber® (Guar Fiber)
- Sunfiber® promotes intestinal and colon health, and aids in the transit of food through the intestines.*
- Sunfiber® helps the body combat increased blood glucose levels by controlling the glycemic index of foods.*
- Sunfiber® is tasteless, colorless, odorless, gluten free, and readily dissolves in water.
- Sunfiber® alleviates constipation without overly degrading stool firmness, and provides regularity with healthy consistency.*
- Sunfiber® promotes the absorption of essential minerals such as magnesium and calcium, ensuring the human body receives the maximum benefits from digestible foods.*
Active Packaging Technology - Probiotics are sensitive to moisture and oxygen. Our moisture controlling bottle and oxygen removal system delivers additional product stability to our packaged probiotic. The uniquely engineered Activ-Polymer™ bottle features an impenetrable desiccant sleeve - surrounding the probiotics so they stay virtually moisture free. To further extend shelf life, every Pre & Probiotic Advantage bottle contains an Oxyfree® desiccant. With this single oxygen destroying packet, residual moisture inside the bottle is absorbed, bringing oxygen levels in the bottle to 0.01% during the intended shelf life.*
Delayed Release Veggie Capsules - Probiotics need time to work. The innovative benefit of the delayed release veggie capsule helps protect probiotics from stomach acid, safely delivering them to the intestines for maximum product benefit, and significantly reduces the opportunity for nutritional degradation compared with standard immediate release capsules. Key study results displayed the disintegration of the delayed release veggie capsule starting approximately 45 minutes later than a typical immediate release capsule of about 5 minutes.*
Double Benefit of Prebiotics - Our unique prebiotic combination of Sunfiber® & FOS enhances probiotic efficacy.* Prebiotics are non-digestible carbohydrates that act as food for probiotics. Probiotics are manufactured in a freeze dried state. In other words the cells are sleeping. And despite all the efforts used to keep them in this dormant state, even the slightest exposure to light, heat, moisture or air can cause some of these cells to wake. When they wake up they’re hungry and need food, and without a food source they will die. This is why prebiotics need to be present…to provide food so the live cultures can stay alive. It’s extra insurance that every good probiotic supplement should have available.*
Acid and Bile Resistant Strains - Pre & Probiotic Advantage probiotic strains are sourced through DuPont™ Danisco® - trusted by many of the world’s leading manufacturers of dietary supplements and nutritionals. These probiotic cultures have proven stability and are internationally recognized as safe for consumption. The unique and patented stabilization technology has been applied across the probiotic range, allowing us to offer the most stable overall probiotics in the industry and help meet the ultimate goal of delivering the intended health benefit to the consumer.*
ADDITIONAL EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION:
Probiotic Supplementation -Intestinal microflora plays a critical role in the breakdown and absorption of food nutrients, particularly carbohydrates. Some strains of intestinal flora produce enzymes the human body cannot produce but are necessary for breaking down certain carbohydrates into short-chain fatty acids or SCFAs, for digestion. SCFAs are a major source of food energy and metabolism and also help in the digestive process. SCFAs also contribute to the proliferation and specialization of epithelial cells in the intestine, and to the healthy function of the gut.* In addition to helping the digestion of carbohydrates, gut microflora also produces and helps the body absorb vitamin K and can help with the absorption of other nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, and iron.*
RECOMMENDED USE: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule per day, preferably in the morning before a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Item # Pre & ProBiotic Advantage – 60 Servings of Delayed Release Veggie Capsules Suggested Retail Price: $42.00
Online Website Price: $30.00
Ingredients: Proprietary Blend of L. acidophilus la-14, B. lactis BI-04, B. bifidum Bb-06, B. longum BI-05Other Ingredients - Sunfiber® (Guar Fiber), Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Vegetable Powder, Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Cellulose (Delayed Release Capsules).
Customer Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction within 30 days or your money back.
You may also mail your check or money order with our Printable order form.